Keeping you safe
The safety of our team and our customers is of paramount importance. Following Government guidance we have adapted the business to ensure a safe working environment and comfortable yet safe environment for our customers. These are our brief yet important changes, there is much more going on behind the scenes. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch.
• In line with Government guidance all guests booking with us are agreeing to dine with us in line with Tier 2 restrictions.
• We are only taking reservations from one household up to 6 people. Multiple bookings by the same party are not permitted.
• Face Coverings – All customers must wear face coverings except when seated at a table to eat or drink. This includes using the toilets and facilities.
• Social Distancing – Please wait to be seated by one of our team at our service stations and please form orderly queues on entrance/exit and for use of the toilets and facilities. Mixing between tables or parties is not permitted.
• We are encouraging reservations to ensure availability but allow us to take vital information prior to the booking from all our customers, if we do have availability for walk-ins we will also require the same contact information.
• All food bookings for up to 6 guests have a 2 hour table time unless agreed in advance of your booking date.
• Our furniture has been placed to provide adequate space for social distancing – please do not move tables and chairs.
• We are operating table service only. Please do not pay or order at the bar.
• Card payments are encouraged to reduce risk to our team, please use contactless wherever possible, and unfortunately we won’t be able to split bills.
• Sanitiser points are available throughout, please ensure these stations are used and rest assured we have amended and implemented a robust cleaning system.
• The Thin White Duke team will be sanitising and washing their hands much more frequently and provided with PPE as per the Government guidance.
• Our teams have been trained to operate in the safest way possible, but we are not health care professionals, please be patient, but if you need anything, please let us know. These measures will be under constant review and subject to change pending Government guidance.